Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank God for the Fall Real Estate Season

I always come out of the summer real estate season worried and anxious. Summer is the slow season for real estate intown. I have seen sales drop consistently the 8 years I have been in real estate during the summer months. But then there is always Fall. Things pick up again and are pretty steady into Spring.

Going into this Fall I was concerned about general market conditions and would it pick up like it always does? It did. In a crazy way. This November has been my most productive month ever. Ever. I have been analyzing the stats all month trying to figure it out. I think it is an indication that the intown real estate markets maybe hitting bottom? Dare I say it? I certainly hope so.

If buyer demand continues and we don't get a new surplus of supply (i.e foreclousres) then supply and demand may actually meet each other.

Of course, only time will tell, but I am certainly hoping so.

No comments:

Post a Comment